Dec 31, 2020
What it means to be an elder, what COVID is teaching us, George Floyd’s murder, white supremacist organizational culture, God, the universe, the water we swim in, changes we’d like to see going forward and much more with guest F. Noor Jawad.
Links to things we mention on the show
Noor's Five Questions:
1. What part(s) do I personally play in contributing to the 2white supremacy mentality in my life and in the lives of my children and my family?
2. What can I do to re-imagine myself and my white counterparts cohabitating in a healthy, prosperous world that is equally beneficial to all of it's citizens?
3. What shall we redirect our focus on that unites all of us?
4. What are we ready to let go of for the collective good of humanity?
5. What best practices/guidelines/policies can we enact for building relationships based on equality, justice, truth and the authentic love for all and hatred for none?
Resources we mentioned in this episode:
Book: The History of White People by Nell Irvin Painter
Podcast Series: Scene on Radio: Seeing White https://www.sceneonradio.org/seeing-white/
We'd love to hear from you! Leave your comments on our website www.seniortopiashow.com or find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Our handle everywhere is @seniortopiashow